only dead fish go with the flow

Friday, January 30, 2009

ASK A PRO ANYTHING



Last week I was out fishing Black Dog slough on the Willamette River with my good friend Larry Cross. It was a rrreeeeaaalllllyyy ssslllooowww day. After a few hours with no bites, you begin to evaluate everything: location, tackle, bait selection, fishing too fast/slow, etc. I began to think in my head, "I wonder how so-and-so would fish this slough?" " I wonder what they would do differently and why?"

It is amazing what you can learn when you are willing to simply ask a few questions. Sometimes the smallest tweak to what you are currently doing, makes all the difference in the world.

So I wonder......

If you could ask a Bassmaster Classic contender and an FLW Tour pro any two questions, what would you ask them? I am going to be interviewing them in the next few days with their interviews to be posted here on Flared Gills. I love getting input from other anglers and would love to consider your questions. So, if you could ask a PRO anything, what would you ask?

Check back soon to find out who the PROS are, see their responses and see if your questions got answered. Thanks in advance for your great questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment