only dead fish go with the flow

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

Wow! What a blessed Christmas. Santa brought some some great gifts this year. I think that I played a years worth of Guitar Hero - World Tour in the last few hours. And, it is correct "I Rock!" I will post a picture of our new band here soon. We will challenge anyone on the face of the planet!!!

I also received a nice selection of new swimbaits which I hope to try out here in the upcoming weeks. In addition to the misc. Basstrix selections, new additions include:

Sebile Magic Swimmer 165 Trout - Slow sink



Spro BBZ-1 Shad - Floater & Slow sink


Jackall Giron - Sinking



I always look forward to trying new and different baits to see if they really live up to their hype and reviews. I'll let you know how it goes.

What are the new baits and techniques you are checking out for this coming year? Share your thoughts with us here at flaredgills.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment